วันจันทร์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Final project.

My life in Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University.
Since, I was studying at Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University 3 years ago. Now I am studying in 3rd year on Bachelor of Arts Program in English which this major I really it.
            Nowadays I stay at dormitory, which build against the university, with 3 close friends. We studied together since the high school at Bankha wittaya sclooh.
When, we graduated from high school. We went to apply for admission at Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University together. Every day, that we have to learn, we woke up early and went to the university together.
In the past I started learning English only half of the first year. I thought I can’t study further because English is so hard to me and my points on each subject are not good. But I never surrender about it and decided studies to. First year my grades on each subject are not good. But I don’t want to change a new major because I regret time that I learning ago. Second year I moved to a new dormitory with my friends 9 people such as Jak, Seng, Nuch, M, Tuu, Ang, Gig and Nat. At the new dormitory my friends will help me everything when I don’t understood about my home work. But some problem my friends can’t help me hence I must to help myself. In that time we stayed together happily at the dormitory. Currently often I so tried from learn because it very hard. But I will fight it and swear I don’t give up till I will graduate. Therefore, I will more read, more listen, more write and more speak. In class when I don’t understand something I will ask right away. I know of it, study is so hard but if I study hard I believe don’t have everything that I can’t.
             Finally, I want to tell something to my friends. I love them so much. Thank for everything that they helped me. I wish all of my friends have a good grade in this term.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น