วันจันทร์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Valentine’s Day

Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is the important day for everyone in the world. When Valentine’s Day come each year. Everyone will give gifts to their lover such as chocolate, rose, doll and etc.
            Before, Valentine’s Day I and my friends to do some activity. This activity is selling the roses, which this activity is the project of my major. We were selling the roses on February, 12. In the morning we were woke up early for went to bought the roses. We sold numerous kinds of roses such as red rose, white rose, pink rose and plastic rose. We walked and sold the roses around the university. This activity made me feel exciting because I’ve never done this before. I must tell to the customers for make their buy our flowers. On that day we sold out of my flowers in the afternoon on February, 12.
            Finally, we are success our duty. We are happy and enjoyable about this activity. Although, on that day isn’t Valentine’s Day.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น